Camel, through our sister company Homequest, are professional block managing agents and will bring an organised approach to the planning and collection of the service charges and reserve funds, the timetables for redecoration and repairs and the general running of the development.
- Our assessment of what must be done, and when, subject to the agreement of directors or freeholder, will be independent of private interests and preferences and based solely upon our duty to keep the premises in good repair and to comply with the requirements of the lease.
- The process of collecting funds and the responsibility for taking steps to recover unpaid charges can be removed from the individual directors of the company, and undertaken on their behalf.
- As your managing agent, we will handle the mundane and time-consuming administration and may handle it more efficiently by offering better systems for storage and retrieval of records and documentation, essential for accounting purposes.
- Issues and disputes can be dealt with impartially, at arm’s length by Camel/Homequest, limiting the animosity and division which could arise where personal issues become the business of neighbours and colleagues.
- Camel/Homequest understand the needs and duties of the company under the Companies Acts and the needs and duties of the company in its separate role as landlord under the leases and the relevant landlord and tenant legislation.
- Camel/Homequest hold full professional indemnity cover as a further protection against negligent acts.
- In selecting an agent, you need to feel you can trust those representing you. As the freeholder or directors of the company, you retain responsibility for setting policy and Camel/Homequest will be on hand to guide you through this potential legal minefield.
Camel Lettings & Property Management – your caring agent